Speaking, Teaching & Coaching
Books & Software Manuals
Paul is a national speaker and author. He coaches lawyers how to be more efficient with time management by offering customized seminars and workshops. When he isn’t speaking or writing, he is usually performing technology assessments or helping firms go paperless. Paul began his career working for the governor of Ohio, and then went on to law school. He practiced law for six years, specializing in litigation and bankruptcy, before starting a legal technology consulting company with partner Barron Henley in 2000.
Paul’s superpowers are cleaning up law firm messes and turning digital chaos into well-organized machines. His favorite part of his job is helping people get organized and focused so they can find more enjoyment in their lives and jobs.
- How to Effectively Manage Your Workload – Time, Task & Email Management
- Digital Detox! … Distraction & Time Management in the Digital Age
- Cybersecurity & Ethical Pitfalls of Everyday Law Office Computing
- A Picture is Word a Thousand Words–Death by Powerpoint
- Trial Presentation Technology Workshop
- iPad for Lawyers
- Fight the Paper! How to Go Paperless or Reduce Paper in the Legal Environment
- 60 Legal Tech Tips, Gadgets and Website in 60 Minutes
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word for Legal Professionals
- PDFing – Acrobat, Foxit, PowerPDF, or pdfDocs for Legal Professionals